MoKee Nightly Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Redmi 1S C/W is now available, and here is how you can install it on your device.
The whole process shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes.
- Install custom recovery (TWRP recommended)
- Copy custom ROM zip file to sd-card (internal/external)
- Boot into recovery mode
- Now from recovery menu select backup
- Take backup (previous stable)
- Now select wipe
- Advance wipe & select system, data, dalvik cache, cache
- Now, swipe to wipe
- Select install & select custom rom zip
- Install success
- Now install gapps
- After installing gapps, wipe cache & dalvik cache
- That’s all folk’s, enjoy custom ROM
Note: First boot always take sometime, remain calm
- Click to download: MK60.1-armani-201512161520-NIGHTLY
- Click to download: open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151212
- Click to download: OTA-MK60.1-armani-201512151017-201512161520-NIGHTLY
- When bluetooth is on, a log file is created in internal sdcard. You can manually delete it.
A big thank you to MoKee, MoKee OpenSource is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China.