Xiaomi and Microsoft have begun rolling out a previously unannounced update to Windows 10 that fixes some major problems users have been experiencing, including freezing issues.
New with the firmware update :
- Vibration switch buttons (Settings -> Extras -> vibration settings)
- Improved the quality of the camera to take pictures at close range (yes!)
- Optimized battery
- Enhanced the stability of quick operation settings page
- Improved input method Caton problem
- Fixed screen freezing issues
- Fixed the alarm clock problem
- Fixed Outlook mail can’t sync problems
- Fixed the issues of charging when the phone is off
If you are having trouble with the update, check out this page.