Xiaomi has already released MIUI 8 China Alpha ROM. Now it’s going to release China Developer ROM on June 17, Friday with more device supports.
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.6.16 supported devices:
- Xiaomi Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi Max, Mi Note, Mi Note Pro
- Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3
- Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.6.16 brought major changes over its China Alpha ROM. Here is the changelog preview of MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.6.16.
- Second space supports and Cloning most apps
- Long screenshots and new Calculator
- New scanner and Shortcut Menu
- Mi Lanting font and Support for speech to text
- Special effects for video editing
- New templates for Notes
- Redesigned Task Manager and gallery
- All-new Battery saver and
- Recognition for fraudulent messages
Here are some live preview of MIUI 8 Developer ROM 6.6.16