Xiaomi launches its first named Mi Notebook Air. The notebook is released in two variant with slim, thin and elegant design. First one is comes in 13.3-inch display and second one is comes in 12.5-inch display.
Here is the specs of 13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air:
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- Intel Core i5 processor(6th Generation)
- Runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR$ RAM + 256GB PCIeSSD with expandable SSD slot
- 9.5-hour battery. Able to produce 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Lightweight and full metal body
- Weight just 1.28kg and Logo less exterior design
- Price RMB 4999
Here is the specs of 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air:
- Just 12.9mm thin, full metal body and weight is only 1,07KG
- Intel Core M3 processor,11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD along with expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FFHD Screen and Edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers and Dolby digital surround sound
Let’s see the Top 6 highlights of Mi Notebook Air:
1. Full HD Display:
Mi Notebook Air is comes with full HD display with fully laminated support reduce glare. Its 1080P display will provide distinct user experiences.
2. Edge to Edge Glass Protection:
The notebook is offers glass coverage extends to edges of display and it is ultra-durable.
The Mi Notebook air feature a full metal body with uniform coloring. It looks well-constructed and there is no visible logo at the top.
Compared to Apple MacBook Air the Mi Notebook Air is 13% thinner and has 11% smaller body. Weight is 1, 28 KG for 13.3-inch version and 1.07 for 12.5-inch version which is really light.
5. Expandable SSD Slots:
Xiaomi added expandable SSD slots which is really cool. The notebooks also carries SSD storage which is 15X faster than normal HDD.
6. Other features:
The detailed specs are mentioned above. These awesome notebooks expected to hit the market with the affordable price tag. Both version will be run on Windows 10 Home Edition.
Here is the video showing details specs and features of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Let’s enjoy the video.
Video credit goes to C4ETech. Check out all their videos here