The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime goes on sale for the first time in the Indian market. Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime goes on sale via mi.com and Flipkart starting from 12PM IST.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S prime is priced at Rs, 8,999. It sports 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage. It is launched in three available colors silver, dark gray and gold.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime:
- 3 GB RAM along with 32 GB ROM
- Expandable Up to 128 GB
- Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 and
- CPU is Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 5 inch HD Display with a resolution 720 x 1280 pixels Perfect for single hand use
- 13MP Primary Camera with phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging
- 5MP Front supports 1080 video recording
- Durable 4100 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android Marshmallow on the top of MIUI 8
Another successor Redmi 3S will go on sale exactly one week later. Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime is almost identical except RAM and storage. Redmi 3S carries 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage which is priced at Rs. 6,999.