Xiaomi has launched Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus earlier this week. Both of the flagship comes with elegant design and attractive specs.
This article will demonstrate on unboxing and hands on picture of Xiaomi Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus. Before unboxing let’s see the key specs of the devices.
Key specs of Xiaomi Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus:
- Powered by snapdragon 821 SoC (2.15GHz for Mi 5S and 2.35GHz for Mi 5S Plus)
- 5.15-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with NTSC 95% for Mi 5S
- 5.7-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with NTSC 94% for Mi 5S Plus
- Mi 5s sports a 12 megapixels single rear camera with Sony IMX 378 sensor
- Mi 5s plus sports 13 megapixels dual rear camera
- Mi 5S comes in two variant 3GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB
- Mi 5S also comes in two variant 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB
- Both phone feature an unibody design with ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Both phone supports Bluetooth v. 4.2, 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and GPS/ A-GPS.
- Available in 4 colors- gold, Silver, White, Rose Gold
Here is the unboxing and hands on picture of Xiaomi Mi 5S(While) and Mi 5S Plus(Gold):