MIUI 8 comes with plenty of handy features. By this time, most of the Xiaomi devices is running on MIUI 8.
This article will demonstrate how to mastering MIUI 8. You’ll get handy tips and tricks regarding gesture and swapping. This will be a series tutorial so keep visiting Xiaomi Ninja to get all the hacks.
How to mastering MIUI 8 swapping and gesture:
1. Swipe down to access toggle: To access toggle bar just Swipe down anywhere on the screen. See the below picture.
2. Swipe up to activate search: MIUI China ROM users can activate search by swipe up anywhere on the screen. You can search anything as well as apps, settings, contacts, messaging and more. See the following picture.
3. Slide three fingers to take a screenshot: To take screenshot place on the screen and swipe down to take a screenshot. Enable the three finger gesture on Settings—>Additional settings—> Screenshot. See the following picture.
4. Two Fingers Pinch in Gesture: To enable home screen setting pinch in 2 fingers anywhere on the home screen. See the following picture.
5. Hold the empty spot on the Home: Pinch and hold on the empty spot on the home screen to enter into edit mode. See the following picture.
That’s all for today. Keep visiting Xiaomi Ninja to get the next part of this series tutorial.