Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 till now the most popular device from Xiaomi. The company launched the successor version Redmi Note 4 back in August 2016.
This article will demonstrate on unboxing and first look video on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Let’s see the key specs of the device before we dive into the video.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- 5.5-inch Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core CPU
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU 700 MHz
- Sports 2GB RAM / 3GB Ram
- Comes with 16GB / 64GB built-in storage
- Expandable via micro SD, up to 128GB
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.0 supports PDA and dual-LED flash
- 5MP f/2.0 front-facing camera, 1080p
- Dual-SIM (Nano + Micro)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE GPS w/ A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS
- Fingerprint scanner and 4100 mAh battery
- Run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow MIUI 7.5.2 (Soon it’ll get MIUI 8)
- Measures 151mm x 76mm x 8.35mm and weighing 175 g
- Available in Silver, Grey, and Gold
The following unboxing video will show the details design of Redmi Note and it’ll also show the build quality, sound quality, camera performances, overall performances, price and more.
Here is the video showing unboxing and first look of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: