MIUI China Developer ROM 6.10.20 is rolling out for supported devices. The upgraded china developer ROM brings minor changes in Recent app animation and in Messaging.
MIUI China Developer ROM 6.10.20 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime
- Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2, Google Nexus 5
- Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK
Note: Update for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm suspended this week
New transition animation in recent app:
The updated ROM adds a new transition animation in the recent app as well as it comes with rebuild user interface which looks more natural. A natural animation adds while switching between different apps. Check out the following to see how it works.
New Card Design for verification message:
To improve readability MIUI China Developer ROM 6.10.20 implement card design concept in Messaging app to makes content reading and copying more convenient. See the following picture to understand the difference between the previous messaging app and messaging app with the card design. Messaging with card design looks nice and user-friendly.
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.10.20:
Step 1: Click here to go to ROM download page. You’ll see a page like below. Select your device from the listed devices below.
Step 2: See the following figure. In the download page you’ll see two ROM version. The China developer version will be shown like the below figure. Download the China Developer ROM from the developer Rom.
How to flash MIUI 8 on Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime:
- Click here to see step by step guide to flash MIUI Recovery ROM
- Click here to see step by step guide to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM