When Xiaomi released the Mi Note 2 immediately after the Samsung Note 7 recall, it became a leading contender to take Samsung’s place in the phablet market.
The video below shows the Mi Note 2’s incredible design, specs, and configurations.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 specs:
- 5.7-inches curved display with 3D glass
- 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821
- 4GB/64GB, 6GB RAM/128GB and 6GB RAM/ 128GB (Global Edition)
- 22.56MP rear camera with a Sony IMX318 Exmor RS sensor
- 8MP Sony IMX268 Exmor RS sensor shooter at the front.
- 4070mAh battery, NFC, USB Quick Charge 3.0, LTE
- Piano Black and Glacial Silver Color