New information has been leaked online about the rumored upcoming Xiaomi Mi5, and it’s looking good!
The rumored high-end flagship devices, Xiaomi Mi5 and the Xiaomi Mi5 Plus, are expected to be released in the last quarter of 2015.
According to the leaks, the Mi5 will have:
- 5.3 inches display, sporting a Quad HD screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- The display will produce 554 ppi
- 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 820 chip clocked at 2.2GHz & 1.8GHz
- Adreno 530 graphics
- Optically-stabilised 16 megapixel back camera (should be able to shoot amazing slow-motion video)
- Dual-LED flash
- 5.3mm thick
- 3,030 mAh battery
- MIUI 7 running 5.1.1 Android Lollipop
- USB Type-C connectors
Pair this hardware with what we have seen with MIUI 7, and we at Xiaomi Ninja think this is going to be one of the best phones ever built to date.
What do you think of this hardware set up?