In mid-August Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 2 to much fanfare. Its sales were initially limit to Chinese markets, But quickly hit Gear Best who is offering the unlocked Redmi Note 2 with 16 GB storage with a pre-sale price of $168.85. And free world wide shipping.
But how durable is the Redmi Note 2? Check out the water drop test in the video below.
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 (FHD) screen 400 PPi
- CPU: Helio X10 Octa Core 2.0GHz
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- System: Android 5.1 (MIUI7)
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front cmaera + 13MP f/2.2 super aperture
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, IR proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, Proximity sensor
- SIM Card: Dual SIM, Dual standy, Dual Micro
- 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz