OnePlus has always had a special place in our hearts, it’s a strange company that teeters between brilliant hardware and lackluster execution. But There is something fun and engaging about the company.
We use OnePlus products in the office, my secondary device is a OnePlus One, which is in my mind one of the greatest flagship devices ever made.
The latest offering from the company, the OnePlus X, is by far the best looking phone they have made. The glass back, which is a first for the company, really brings the device to the next level.
Typically, if you want a OnePlus phone, you need to take a number. Literally. They are famous for their invitation system that, while might be good marketing, doesn’t seem to be all that practical.
Pre-orders for the OnePlus X start at $295, and end November 28.
OnePlus X Specs:
- Display: 5.0 inch (1920 x 1080) FHD,
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor Quad Core 2.3GHz
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 8.0MP front camera + 13.0M Pixels high definition back
camera with flashlight and auto focus
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual nano SIM cards
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, SIM1 is Nano SIM, SIM2 can be
used in combination with a Nano-SIM card or a TF card of up to
- Note: Nano SIM Card 2 and Micro SD Card can’t used at the same
time, beacuse they use same space of card slot.
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
- OxygenOS + Android 5.1