Installation instructions for CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow For Redmi 1s
Warning: This is not an official Xiaomi ROM and may not be covered by your warranty.
- Install Latest custom recovery (TWRP recommended)
- Copy custom ROM zip file to sd-card (internal/external)
- Boot into recovery mode
- From recovery menu select backup
- Take backup (previous stable)
- Now select wipe
- Advance wipe & select system, data, dalvik cache, cache
- Select install & select cm13 zip
- Install success
- Now install GAPPs
- After installing GAPPs, wipe cache & dalvik cache
CyanogenMod 13 ROM Download:
- FM isn’t enabled in this build. CM needs work on it
- SElinux is permissive. Will be solved as time passes
- CM File Manager don’t seem to work properly atm. Install any
other file manager from Play Store.
- As this is an early marshmallow build, many apps seems not
functioning well with mm. It’s app issue.