Xiaomi has officially released their first smartphone of 2016, the Redmi 3.
While the official launch isn’t until tomorrow, the specs and marketing material have already been made public.
The Redmi 3 has an all metal, very sleek looking body, and it powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octacore processor.
Redmi 3 specs:
- Full Metal 5-Inch Body
- 139.3 mm X 69.6 mm X 8.5mm, 144g
- 4100 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octacore ( 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz )
- 13 MP, 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) , 5 MP
- 6 GB ROM , 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Expandable storage up to 128 GB (VFAT)
- ¥699 (US$106)