Xiaomi has been testing their Android Marshmallow-based version of MIUI, starting with thei China Developer ROMs. They have released a new beta ROM running Marshmallow, MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.1.14.
What’s new in MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.1.14:
[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
- Fix – HiFi volume could not be adjusted after updating to Android 6.0 (01-11)
- Fix – Power button menu could not be read out or operated on in Accessibility mode (01-12)
- Fix – It asked to change folder name when first open the folder in Mi Space mode after rebooting (01-12)
- Optimization – Data connection will be disabled if extra data plan is also used up after the original data plan reached its limit (01-11)
MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.1.14 Release Notes:
1. MIUI 7 China developer ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note has been released to beta testers and will be released for public in the near future after it’s stable enough with the help of beta testers. Please stay tuned.
2. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Root
permission enabling method will be changed for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro.
3. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Bootloader will be locked for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro, just like Redmi Note 3.