After months of anticipation and waiting, the new flagship Xiaomi Mi 5 has officially been launched.
The device has impressive specs, as you can see below, and the starting price will be around US$306.
The Mi 5 will be available for people to start buying in China on March 1, with no other details released for the rest of the world.
Mi 5 Specs
- 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM With 32GB ROM/ 4GB RAM with 128 GB ROM
- 5 Inch FHD IPS Touchscreen Display
- Sunlight display
- Dual SIM
- Rear-facing camera: Sony IMX298 sensor , 16MP camera, with PDAF and
DTI technology,Dual flash LED
- Front-facing camera: 2 micro-meter sized sensor , 4MP camera
- 4G +
- Supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB OTG
- 3000 MAh Battery – Supports Qualcomm quick charge 3.0