MIUI ROM is a custom build from Xiaomi. By default, you can’t install Google apps on mi devices. Today’s hacks will show you the step by step guide to install Google Play store.
This hacks will only work for Redmi 3/ Pro. So, don’t try on another device. Guidelines are given below:
- From your computer download the Google installer.
Google Installer Download link: Click here to download
- Unzip it and transfer the apk file to device internal memory via USB cable.
- Now Browse File Explorer> APKs> “Google Installer.apk”
- Click on the apk file and launch installer. You’ll see a figure like below. Click Blue Circle to start the installation and follow on screen instructions.
- At the end of the installation click on the red circle. See the figure below:
- Google will start syncing your data, contact etc. So keep data connection on. It will take times depending on your internet speed.
- You are ready to sign in into Google play store. Go to Google > Settings > scroll up towards the bottom, as shown below:-
You are all done. Download and explore the Google apps and Google Play store.