Meizu M3, the low-cost variant of Xiaomi has been released in China at $90 price tag. Meizu M3 is entry-level smartphone featuring high-end specs.
You may have doubts about the specifications of Meizu 3. Let’s see the specifications of Meizu 3:
- 5-inch display featuring 720p resolution with 2.5D glass
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage. Another variant having 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- 13 megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front facing camera
- External micro-sd card support
- Powerful MT6750 with eight Cortex-A53 CPU core
- LTE support and
- 2870mAH battery
The price of first variant (2GB RAM and 16GB storage) is $92 (CNY 599) and the price of second variant (3GB RAM and 32GB storage) is $125 (CNY 799).
Meizu M3 ran on MI Rom based on Android Marshmallow. Meizu Mi3 are available in blue, pink, gold, grey, white, and black color options.
Indian fans have to wait for Meizu M3 because it is only launched in China. Global version is not launched yet.