Latest version of Google Play Games released few months ago and it comes with gameplay record features. Record gameplay features is an amazing feature for passionate gamers and Youtubers.
It’s a great way share your gaming experience with friends or start your gaming YouTube channel. Here is the step by step guide to record your gameplay with Google Play Games.
1. Open Google Play Games app. Click on the menu item and choose “My games”
2. Navigate to “INSTALLED”. Choose a game you want to record.
3. You will see 2 buttons like below image, first one is record and the other one is play.
4. Tap on record button. A message will appear regarding video quality. Choose your desire quality and lick “LAUNCH”.
5. Game will launch with a toggle menu at the left side on screen. You can turn on/off your front camera and microphone from the toggle menu.
6. Click on red dot menu to start recording. Red dot will change to red circle during recording.
7. When you are done tap on red square. A confirmation message will appear.
8. If you tap on the confirmation message two option will appear to view the video or share on YouTube.
Here is a video recording of gameplay: