CMRemix is a Cyanogenmod ROM based on Android Marshmallow (6.0.1). This is stable custom ROM with huge customization options.
All Android M functionality works perfectly fine on CMRemix. All Google apps (GAAPS) are already installed in the ROM.
How to flash CMRemix ROM Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
1. You have download CMRemix ROM first.
2. Put the downloaded ROM on external storage
3. Now reboot the phone into recovery mode
4. Wipe data factory reset
5. Wipe cache and Delvik Cache
6. Now flash CMRemix ROM
7. Reboot and enjoy Android Marshmallow on your Redmi Note 3G
The above method is tested and is working perfectly for us. If you have an issue, please leave it in the comments below.
Here is some live screenshots of CMRemix ROM.
Note: Flashing a new ROM can brick your phone. Do it at your own risk.