Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) provide touch-based handy functionality like flash third party custom ROM, data backups and more.
The latest version of TWRP for Redmi Note 2/Prime release with a bunch of new features. Newly included features are:
- OTA update for MIUI
- Auto root support
- Multilingual versions
- Kernel base updates and more
How to install TWRP (3.0.0-4) on Redmi Note 2/Prime
1. You need to download and install ADB drivers. Click here to download ADB driver. After download the ADB driver install it as like other windows software.
2. Then you need to download TWRP auto installer. Click here to download TWRP auto installer
3. Enable developer option of your phone and connect it to PC with USB cable
4. Extract the auto installer. You’ll see a file named INSTAL-TWRP.exe. Double click on it.
5. Then your phone will ask for permission. Press any key to grant it. Don’t unplug until completing
6. Now you are done. Enjoy!