The latest version of Redmi Note 3 toolkit is out. Toolkit version 4 brought a bunch of new feature including flashing, root, twrp, unlock, backup and more.
You do not need to be and Android geek to use the toolkit. The toolkit is designed for all range of users from beginner to geek.
Note: This version is only for Qualcomm snapdragon variant.
Here are the key features of the toolkit
- One click installation of ADB drivers on PC
- Root Redmi Note 3 via ADB sideload
- Backup and restore
- Modify/Cracked boot image
- Install TWRP 3.0 via ADB/Fastboot
- Bootloader status
- Lock/Unlock bootloader
- Restore EFS into device
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Reboot into fast boot mode
- Automatic update and more
Here is some sneak peak of Redmi Note 3 toolkit V4.