Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes with a locked bootloader. In order to root users must need to unlock the bootloader first.
This article will show the step by step guide to root bootloader locked Xiaomi Redmi 3 without PC.
Here are the steps to root Redmi 3
1. First, enable developer option of your device. To do this Go to Settingd->About Phone->Tap 7 times on MIUI version. See figure in step 2.
2. Now enable USB debugging. Go to Additional Settings-> Developer->Option>Enable USB Debugging.
3. Turn on “Unknown source”. To do this Go to Additional Settings->Privacy->Turn on Unknown Source. See step 2 figure.
4. Download Root_Xiaomi_Redmi3.apk. Click here to download the app
5. Install and open the app. Now press “Root”. Rooting process will start. Wait until the process is completed.
Now you successfully root your Xiaomi Redmi 3.