Two variants of Mi Max officially launches in India. Mi Max 3GB+32GB version priced Rs. 14,999 and Mi Max 4GB+128GB version priced Rs. 19,999.
Mi Max will go on sale for the first time India on 6th July through mi.com.
Mi Max will be available on other partner platforms including amazon India, Snap deal, Flipkart, Paytm on 13th July.
Xiaomi also announced, first 1 million Mi Max, Mi 5, and Redmi Note 3 users will get 3 months of free movies and 1 year of unlimited music on Hungama Play.
First 10,000 Mi Max users will get Free Batman vs. Superman movie streaming on Hungana Play.
Let’s recap the Xiaomi Mi Max specs:
- 6.44-inch full-HD display
- 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM along with 1.8GHz hexacore Snapdragon 650 processor (Rs. 14,999)
- 3GB RAM and 64 GB ROM along with 1.8GHz hexacore Snapdragon 652 processor (Not released in India)
- 4GB RAM and 128 GB ROMalong with 1.8GHz hexacore Snapdragon 652 processor (Rs. 19,999)
- 16MP rear camera with an aperture of f/2.0 support PDA, LED flash
- 5MP wide-angle front camera with an aperture of f/2.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE. VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS, Glonass
- Body measures 173.1×88.3×7.5mm and weighs is 203 grams
- 4850mAH battery