Xiaomi Redmi 3S released in China back in June. This is the successor version of Xiaomi Redmi 3 and offers similar kind of specs along with some considerable upgrade.
This article will demonstrate the unboxing and hands-on video of Redmi 3S. This unboxing will cover details specs, antutu benchmark score, battery capacity, camera performance, price and more.
Before proceeding to video let’s recap the specs of Xiaomi Redmi 3S:
- 5-inchs PS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- Redmi 3S carries Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor along with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2 GB RAM along with 16 GB ROM or 3 GB RAM along with 32GB ROM
- 13MP front camera with an aperture of f/2.0 supports phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5MP rear camera with an aperture of f/2.2. Both cameras support 1080p video recording with 30fps
- Available in three colors Gold, Dark Gray, Silver
- Carries non-removable Li-Ion 4100mAh battery.
Here is the video showing unboxing and hands-on on Redmi 3S:
Video credit goes to C4ETech. Check out all their videos here