Xiaomi has unveiled Redmi 3S alongside Redmi 3S Prime in the Indian market. As expected, both these device will be up for sale within one or two weeks via mi.com and Flipkart.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S is priced at ₹6,999 equipped with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. Other variant Redmi 3S prime is priced at ₹9,999 equipped with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime is almost identical except RAM and storage on board. Redmi 3S carries 2GB RAM and 16GB storage while Redmi 3S Prime carries 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime Key Specs at a Glance:
- 2/3GB of RAM, 16/32GB of storage
- New Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor (1.1GHz
- Adreno 505 GPU for smooth graphics rendering
- 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
- 13MP camera supports PDA, LED flash, HRD mode.
- 5MP front camera supports 1080p video recording.
- The fingerprint sensor, Hybrid sim slot.
- 4100mAH battery
- External SD card supports up to 128GB
- MIUI 7.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Both measures 139.3×69.6×8.5mm and weigh 144 grams
- 4G, Wi-Fi, GPRS/ EDGE, Glonass, Wi-Fi 802.11
Both devices will go on sale via mi.com and Flipkart. Redmi 3S Prime will be up for sale on August 9 while Redmi 3S will be up one week later.