Indian consumers who have buy Xiaomi Max this august especially the first week of August have facing issues on connecting Wi-Fi.
Mi Max users in India began complaining that they have tried different option including factory reset, resetting, restarting the router, updating the software, and changing the bands but nothing seems to be work.
At last Xiaomi respond to the complaint and rolls out OTA update to resolve Wi-Fi issues. Here we present three different ways to resolve the Mi Max Wi-Fi issues.
First Method to resolve Mi Max Wi-Fi issues (Using mobile data):
- Go to Tools folder and Open Updater app.
- Press “Check for updates”.
- Wait for downloading the update. Reboot your device.
Second Method to resolve Mi Max Wi-Fi issues (OTA Zip Package):
- Download the OTA Zip File. Click here to download the file.
- Move the Zip file into the root directory of your phone.
- Go to Tools folder and open Updater app.
- Press on “three dots button” and Click “Choose Update package”.
- Navigate and choose the downloaded file. Then it’ll prompt to reboot to flash.
Third Method to resolve Mi Max Wi-Fi issues (Flash the ROM):
- Download MIUI Global Stable ROM V126.96.36.199.MBCMIDE for Mi Max. Click her to download the ROM.
- Then flash the ROM manually. Click here to see how to flash the ROM
Note: For the third method, your Mi Max has to be bootloader unlocked. Click here to unlock the boot loader.