Xiaomi launches Redmi Pro flagship back in July 2016. The Redmi Pro is the first ever dual camera phone from Xiaomi.
This article will demonstrate the unboxing video of Xiaomi Redmi Pro. The unboxing video covers design, specs, camera, battery, display and more.
Before dive into the video let’s see the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Carries 13MP(Sony) + 5MP(Samsung) dual rear cameras and 5MP rear camera
- Powered by Helio X20/ X25 10-core processor featuring tri-cluster architecture
- 5.5” OLED display, 100% NTSC, 60000:1 Contrast ratio
- 4050mAh battery
- Front fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C
- 3/4GB RAM + 32/64/128GB Flash (expandable)
- Brushed aluminum body with 2.5D curved glass
- Hybrid SIM slot along with VoLTE support
The live unboxing video is always exciting to watch. Let’s see the Xiaomi Redmi Pro unboxing video.
Here is the video showing Xiaomi Redmi Pro unboxing video: