Xiaomi has launched the successor version of Mi 5 in two variants. The first version is named as Mi 5s and the second version is named as Mi 5s plus.
There are some major differences exists between Mi 5s and Mi 5s plus. This articles will demonstrate the difference between Mi 5s and Mi 5s plus.
Here are the differences between Mi 5s and Mi 5s plus:
1. Size: The size of Mi 5s is 5.15 inch while Mi 5s plus is 5.7 inch.
2. Camera: Mi 5s sports a 12 megapixels single rear camera with Sony IMX 378 sensor while Mi 5s plus sports 13 megapixels dual rear camera. The both device carries 4 megapixels front camera with 2-micron pixels.
3. Processor: The Mi 5s and Mi 5s plus both are powered by snapdragon 821 SoC. The difference between Mi 5s and Mi 5s plus in processor clock speed. While the Mi 5s comes with 2.15GHz Snapdragon 821 SoC, the Mi 5s plus comes with 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 SoC.
4. Price: The Xiaomi Mi 5s features 3GB RAM & 64GB inbuilt storage variant is priced at CNY 1999 (roughly Rs. 20000). And 4GB RAM &128GB inbuilt storage variant is priced CNY 2,299 (roughly Rs. 22900). The Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus features 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage variant is priced at CNY 2,299 (roughly Rs. 22900). And 6GB RAM & 128GB inbuilt storage is priced at CNY 2599 (roughly Rs. 26000).
5. Display resolution: Though the display size is different but both phones carries same resolution (1080×1920 pixels) which means viewing experiences in Mi 5s will be smoother than Mi 5s plus.