Xiaomi has launched the successor version of Mi 5 and it is named as Mi 5S. The newly launched Xiaomi Mi 5s brings considerable improvements over its previous version.
This article will demonstrate on unboxing and first look video on Xiaomi Mi 5S. Let’s see the key specs of the device before we dive into the video.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 5s:
- 5.15 inches with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels
- Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Adreno 530 GPU
- Comes with 64 GB, 3 GB RAM or 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- 12 MP, f/2.0 rear camera with 1/2.3″ sensor and 1.55µm pixel support PDA,, Dual LED flash, Geo tagging and more
- 4 MP, f/2.0 front camera with 1/3″ sensor and 2µm pixel
- USB Type C, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor and NFC
- measures 145.6 x 70.3 x 8.3 mm and weighing 145hm
- Available in Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
The following unboxing video will show the details design of Mi 5S. it’ll also shows the build quality, sound quality, camera performances, overall performances and more.
Here is the video showing unboxing and first look of Xiaomi Mi 5s: