MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.10.13 is rolling out for major changes. The latest China Developer ROM adds new features in Notes, Security, Phone and Messaging app. The updated features are described below.
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.10.13 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime
- Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2, Google Nexus 5
- Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi Pro
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
Note: Update for Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi Note 3 MTK suspended this week
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.10.13 full changelog:
- Show career info on the call screen
- Newly added “Copy” feature in messaging to copy verification code
- Extended time for floating notifications about verification messages
- Fixed UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds
- Optimization in start and end time for Read mode and app lock from Privacy protection password
- Optimization in bigger fonts in month view
- Added new feature in Security app
- Fixed problem with face frame appeared when recording video
- Problem fixed music could be activated only in the Settings
- Bigger fonts in month view
- Holidays are marked in a more obvious way in the month view
- A switch in the settings for showing only quick notes
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.10.13:
Step 1: Click here to go to ROM download page. You’ll see a page like below. Select your device from the listed devices below.
Step 2: See the following figure. In the download page you’ll see two ROM version. The China developer version will be shown like the below figure. Download the China Developer ROM from the developer Rom.