MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.3 released for supported devices. The latest version of MIUI 8 China ROM adds wide range of devices.
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.3 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2
- Google Nexus 5, Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi Pro
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.3 full changelog:
- Fix NFC issue and Wi-Fi compatibility for third party routers
- Battery draining issue fix for some videos
- A button for paying credit cards in Alipay or WeChat for Messaging
- New album art and lyrics in MI Music and improvements in algorithms
- Optimization in music apps won’t update while the music is playing
- Optimized animations in app details
- New feature for custom mobile data plan settings
- Antivirus scans for the apps that not installed from Google Play
- New game booster feature in Security apps
- New animation for scanning cards in Mi Wallet
- Optimization in adding cards to Mi Pay
- Fix Mi Wallet problem in home button tap, transport card transactions and device frozen issue
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.3:
Step 1: Click here to go to ROM download page. You’ll see a page like below. Select your device from the listed devices below.
Step 2: See the following figure. In the download page, you’ll see two ROM versions. The China developer version will be shown like the below figure. Download the China Developer ROM from the developer Rom.