MIUI China Developer ROM 6.11.10 full changelog is out along with a list of supported devices.
The latest China ROM introduces with major changes and improvement in Home Screen, Messaging, Camera, Mi Wallet and more.
MIUI China Developer ROM 6.11.10 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2, Google Nexus 5
- Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi Pro
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
- Update for Redmi Note 3 MTK delayed today due to signal issue.
- Update for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm suspended this week due to fingerprint issue.
MIUI China Developer ROM 6.11.10 full changelog:
- Fixed problem with trigger transport card by pressing Volume down
- Modem crashes issue in LTE network is solved
- New messages feature to sent in the background are attributed to the apps that send them
- Optimization in message notification sound
- Faster swipes for service numbers
- New AI based Smart assistant
- Issues solved with the front camera mirroring
- Fixed problem with Shutter button didn’t work in some cases
- Optimization in algorithms for pushing and deleting alerts
- Optimization in weather UI and animation adjustments
- Fixed DNS issues, increased update rate, weather info
- New alarm will be saved automatically after Home button is tapped
- New feature to turn off alarm notifications in the Clock settings
- Mi-Pay services supported by ICBC
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.10:
Step 1: Click here to go to ROM download page. You’ll see a page like below. Select your device from the listed devices below.
Step 2: See the following figure. In the download page, you’ll see two ROM versions. The China developer version will be shown in the below figure. Download the China Developer ROM from the developer ROM section.