MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.1 full changelog is out.
The latest China Developer ROM brings major changes in Lock screen, Status Bar, Notification Bar, Theme, Gallery, Music, Market and in Security app.
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.1 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime
- Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2, Google Nexus 5
- Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi Pro
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
Note: Update for Mi 5 and Redmi 1 are suspended this week.
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.1 full changelog:
- Optimization in icons for USB charging and switching keyboards
- Fix problem with first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe
- Landscape orientation issues in third party themes is fixed
- New feature for sort “People who look alike” in Gallery
- New feature added in Mi Note 2 custom theme
- New feature to share playlists using WeChat
- Optimization in Layout adjustments
- Apps sorted in Market by frequency before they are deleted
- New options to game speed booster in the settings
- Game speed booster recommends popular games when it’s opened for the first time
- Optimization in couldn’t boost some games
- Optimization in animations for icons
- Fixed problem in game speed booster FC issues, battery issue
- Fixed problem in Game booster still worked after users left the game
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.1:
Step 1: Click here to go to ROM download page. You’ll see a page like below. Select your device from the listed devices below.
Step 2: See the following figure. In the download page, you’ll see two ROM versions.
The China developer version will be shown in the below figure. Download the China Developer ROM from the developer ROM section.