MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.8 based on Android Nougat is rolling out for public.
This is first MIUI China Developer ROM release based on Android Nougat.
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.8 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2
- Google Nexus 5, Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi Pro
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.8 changelog:
- Fixed landscape mode issues with third party themes
- Homepage animation and UI optimization in weather app
- Problem solved with automatic updates were interrupted when App Store was stopped
- Power saving features kept working after quitting Game speed boost issue solved.
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.8:
- Device running on latest China Developer ROM will get OTA update.
- Device running China stable ROM or global ROM need to upgrade via Fastboot ROM.
- Click here to download recovery and fast boot ROM manually. Then Choose your device and you’ll see the China Developer ROM listed below.
Note: This update is specially released for Xiaomi Mi 5. Other devices will get the Android Nougat based update within a short period of time.
How to flash MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.8: