MIUI China Developer ROM 6.12.15 is rolling out for supported devices.
The latest version of China Developer ROM brings new features in personal hotspot and in Mi Wallet.
MIUI China Developer ROM 6.12.15 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi MIX.
- Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Note 2, Mi Pad 2, Mi Pad 1, Google Nexus 5.
- Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi Pro.
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm.
- Mi MIX, Mi Note 2, Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus are suspended this week due to stability testing.
- Mi 4S updates delayed due to temporary fixes.
- Mi Max / Prime are suspended for making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing.
MIUI China Developer ROM 6.12.15 changelog:
- New personal hotspot features for disconnect unwanted device and add them to blocklist
- Redesigned App Store
- Toggle positions page supports tapping to enable or disable toggles
- Adds ‘Battery saver’ toggle which can be added to Notification Bar
- Optimization and fixes in weather app
- New feature in Mi Wallet such as transport card Home screen shortcut and Bank’s contact info for added cards
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.12.15:
Device running on latest China Developer ROM will get OTA update.
Device running China Stable ROM or global ROM need to upgrade via Fastboot ROM/Recovery Mode.
Click here to download recovery and fastboot ROM manually. Then Choose your device and you’ll see the China Developer ROM listed below.