Xiaomi has recently launched Redmi Note 4 in India in three variants.
The newly launched device will go on sale from Monday in three color variants-Gold, Grey, and Silver.
4th color variant Matte Black will be added to the list later.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET architecture
- Premium metal body with 2.5D glass and anodized high-gloss aluminum separation lines
- 5.5 inch Full HD display
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 13MP CMOS rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, BSI (1.12-micron pixels); 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Nano and micro SIM). LTE and VoLTE support
- 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Rear fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- MIUI 8 and a special preview of Android 7.0 Nougat