Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 4 in the Indian market in three variants.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 goes on sale today in India at 12:00 PM on January 23 via Flipkart and Mi.com.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET architecture
- Premium metal body with 2.5D glass and anodized high-gloss aluminum separation lines.
- Three variants with 2GB+32GB, 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB storage respectively.
- 5.5 inch Full HD display.
- Adreno 506 GPU.
- 13MP CMOS rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, BSI (1.12-micron pixels); 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Nano and micro SIM). LTE and VoLTE support
- 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Rear fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- Four color version Gold, Grey, and Silver and Matte Black (coming soon)
- MIUI 8 and a special preview of Android 7.0 Nougat
The 2GB+32GB storage version is priced at Rs. 9,999, 3GB+32GB storage version is priced at Rs. 10,999 and 4GB+64GB storage version is priced at Rs. 12,999.