Xiaomi has recently launched the successor of Redmi Note 4. The fourth generation of Redmi Note series in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 4 is similar in looks and specs with subtle changes. Let’s see the head to head comparison between these two devices.
1. Design: At the first look you’ll in trouble to distinguish any major changes in design and looks.
An addition of 2.5D glass and front and the bottom-firing mono speaker give a premium look to Redmi Note 4 but there are no major changes in design.
Both devices come with full-metal body and houses camera, fingerprint sensors, volume and power button at the same place.
2. Display: Both devices sports 5.5-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1080P. Nothing fancy here in Redmi Note 4.
3.Hardware Configurations: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 houses a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with Adreno 506 GPU with the 14nm FinFET process.
On the other hand, Redmi Note 3 houses Snapdragon 650 processor with Adreno 510 under the hood.
In terms of processor, Redmi Note 4 with multiple cores to hit higher clock speeds without overheating and draining the battery quickly. So Redmi Note 4 doing well here.
4. Camera: In terms of Camera, Redmi Note 4 is slightly powerful than Redmi Note 3.
The Redmi Note 4 sports a 13-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, Phase-Detection Autofocus along with a dual-LED (dual tone) flash. On the front, you get a 5-megapixel snapper
On the other hand, Redmi Note 3 carries a 16MP read camera and a 5MP shooter at the front.
But, Sony IMX sensor used in Redmi Note 4 which enable the device to take good looking photos.
5. Battery: Redmi Note 4 is backed by a slightly bigger 4,100mAh battery inside, which is non-removable.
While Redmi Note 3 carries 4050 mAh battery which is well enough for day to day task.
6. Others: The Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 3 both devices are SIM smartphone that supports 4G LTE (VoLTE-ready) and USB OTG.
7. Final Verdict: The Redmi Note 4 is slightly better than Redmi Note 3. But if you already own a Redmi Note 3 it is wise decision to stick with it.