Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has received a great response from Indian audience.
The newly launched smartphone had its first flash sale on January 23 and sell a record breaking 2,50,000 units.
The first flash sale lasts for just 10 minutes. If you were not lucky enough to book Redmi Note 4, the second flash sale is knocking at the door.
The second flash of Redmi Note 4 is scheduled for at 12:00 PM IST. Mark the date and time.
The device will be available on both Filpkart.com and company’s official portal Mi.com.
The matte black edition is yet to launch. you might have to wait a bit longer to get matte black edition.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET architecture
- Premium metal body with 2.5D glass and anodized high-gloss aluminum separation lines.
- Three variants with 2GB+32GB, 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB storage respectively.
- 5.5 inch Full HD display.
- Adreno 506 GPU.
- 13MP CMOS rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, BSI (1.12-micron pixels); 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Nano and micro SIM). LTE and VoLTE support
- 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Rear fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- Four color version Gold, Grey, and Silver and Matte Black (coming soon)
- MIUI 8 and a special preview of Android 7.0 Nougat
The Redmi Note 4 launched in three variants in Indian market.
First one with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM is priced at Rs. 9,999.
The second variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM is priced at Rs. 10,999.
While the 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM is priced at Rs. 12,999.