Xiaomi starts rolling out Android Nougat based MIUI 8 V7.1.20 for Mi 4c.
The ROM is only available for beta tester only. We’ve got both Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM for Mi 4c.
While waiting for the stable ROM you can try MIUI 8 Beta ROM 7.1.20.
MIUI 8 Beta ROM V7.1.20 adds several Android Nougat features including multi-window, doze, improved notification, new messaging app and much more.
Before you proceed:
- Make a full backup of your current ROM.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Install proper ADB drivers/USB drivers.
- Make sure device bootloader is unlocked.
- At least 70% charged device.
Note: Xiaomi Ninja is not responsible for any kind of damages.
MIUI 8 V7.1.20 download links:
How to flash MIUI 8 V7.1.20 on Xiaomi Mi 4c:
- Click here to see the step by step guideline to flash MIUI recovery ROM
- Click here to see the step by step guideline to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM
MIUI beta version does not come with Google Apps. Click here to see how to install Google Apps on your Xiaomi Mi 4c when you finish flashing.