MIUI 8 China Developer ROM based on Android Nougat 7.0 released for Mi Max/Prime and Mi Note Pro.
Initially, MIUI 8 China Developer ROM based on Android Nougat 7.0 was also released Mi 4c and Mi 4S.
Later they suspended these devices and Mi 4c and Mi 4S will get Nougat update in the coming week.
If you are already in latest China Developer ROM, you’ll automatically get this update via OTA or recovery.
If you are using stable ROM or older developer ROM, you have update via Fastboot ROM. Click here to see step by step guideline to flash Fastboot ROM.
Android Nougat based MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.9 Supported Devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime
- Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2, Google Nexus 5
- Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi Pro
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm.
What’s new in MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.9:
- App Lock New – Separate App locks for Dual apps
- Shortcuts for transport cards, Mi-Pay, clearing cache, Cleaner, and Deep Clean
- New feature for agenda reminder cards
- New feature in alarm clock for morning reports
- Optimization in mortgage calculator improvements
- New WeChat cache clearing feature
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.9:
Click here to go ROM download page. Here select your device and download appropriate ROM for your device.