The Redmi Note 4X goes on sale today in China.
The base version of Redmi Note 4X with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage is priced at CNY 999 ($144).
While the Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition is priced at CNY 1,299 ($188).
Here are key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, first in its class with 14nm FinFET architecture
- Backed by 4100 mAh powerful battery
- Incredibly slim and sleek, measuring 5mm at its thinnest point with 2.5D curved glass.
- 5.5 inch Full HD display
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 13MP CMOS rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, BSI (1.12-micron pixels); 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Nano and micro SIM)
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IR remote that supports appliances from thousands of brands in India
- MIUI 8
- Available in 5 colors to choose from Green, Gold, Grey, Pink and Black.
Take a look at these pictures of the Grey version.