MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.16 is out for supported devices.
The new version of China Developer ROM brings new module in the photo editor.
It also comes with a new feature in Mi VIP along with minor improvements and optimizations.
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.16 supported devices:
- Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Note, Mi Note Pro, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi Pad 1, Mi Pad 2, Google Nexus 5
- Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi Pro
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi Note 4X
Note: Update for Mi 4S, Mi Note Pro and Redmi 1 suspended this week
What’s new in MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.16:
- Settings app stopped working after adding a fingerprint problem is solved
- Fix problem with wireless display issues.
- The Settings app stopped working after adding a fingerprint.
- New text editing module in the photo editor.
- New feature to view the number of times the device was unlocked as well as the step data.
- Fix compatibility issues with specific models.
- Repeated reminders for new events in the Calendar.
How to download MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.16:
Click here to go to ROM download page. Select your device and download the latest China Developer ROM.