Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has already gone on several open flash sales in the Indian market.
Ex Xiaomi Global VP has announced on launch event that Redmi Note 4 will be available in four color variant Gold, Grey, and Silver and Matte Black respectively.
While all other color variants are available in India except the Matte Black variants is yet to makes its debut in the country.
Finally, the company has announced the open flash sale date of Redmi Note 4 Matte Black Edition.
Xiaomi has announced through its official twitter that the Matte Black variant of Redmi Note 4 will go on sale in India at 12 noon on March 1.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET architecture
- Premium metal body with 2.5D glass and anodized high-gloss aluminum separation lines.
- Three variants with 2GB+32GB, 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB storage respectively.
- 5.5 inch Full HD display.
- Adreno 506 GPU.
- 13MP CMOS rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, BSI (1.12-micron pixels); 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Nano and micro SIM). LTE and VoLTE support
- 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Rear fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- Four color version Gold, Grey, and Silver and Matte Black (coming soon)
- MIUI 8 and a special preview of Android 7.0 Nougat
Prepare Mi fans to grab the Matte Black Edition of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4!