Xiaomi has recently launched Mi 5c with companies own in-house Pinecone Surge S1 processor.
The Xiaomi Mi 5c features a sleek and elegant design and attractive specs in this budget range.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 5c:
- Powered by Pinecone Surge S1 SoC
- 5.15” display, 550-nit brightness, 2048 brightness levels with ultra-precise backlight controls
- Slim and light premium metal body: 132g and 7.09mm thin
- 2860mAh battery; 9V/2A fast charging
- 3GB + 64GB, dual-channel LPDDR3 + eMMC5.0
- 1.25-micron pixel size, ultra-light-sensitive 12MP camera
- Single-frame HDR
- Front fingerprint sensor
Let’s see the top 5 highlights of Xiaomi Mi 5c:
1. High Performance & Power Efficiency:
The Pinecone Surge S1 SoC, consist of an 8-core 64-bit processor (2.2GHz quad-core A53 + 1.4GHz quad-core A53). The Surge S1 40% power efficient and perform better than other SoC with similar specs.
2. Sensitive ISP & Dual Noise Reduction:
It also carries a 1.25-micron pixel size ultra-light-sensitive 12MP camera along with an 8MP front facing shooter.It’s sensitive ISP and dual noise reduction technology provides excellent image quality.
3. Featherily Light-weight:
The Mi 5c sport light-weight premium metal body measures 144.4 x 69.7 x 7.1 mm (5.69 x 2.74 x 0.28 in) and weighs 135gm.
4. 5.15inch Full HD Touchscreen Display:
The Mi 5c uses a 5.15inch Full HD touchscreen display with the reading mode and features 2048 brightness adjustment levels with up to 94.4% NTSC color gamut.
5. Pinecone Fast Charge Technology:
The Mi 5c is powered by a 2860mAh battery, all-day li-ion battery, which use Xiaomi Pinecone’s propriety fast charging (at 9V/2A).