Xiaomi has recently launched a special edition of Redmi Note 4 in the Chinese market.
The special edition is called Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition.
The Hatsune Miku Edition is a limited edition from the company and comes with attractive design and facilities.
The device is priced at 1299 RMB(189USD) roughly (Rs. 13,000).
Let’s see the key specs of Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition before we proceed to hands-on photos.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, first in its class with 14nm FinFET architecture
- The New King of Battery: 4100 mAh
- Incredibly slim and sleek, measuring 5mm at its thinnest point with its tapered edges and 2.5D curved glass
- 5.5 inch Full HD display
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 13MP CMOS rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, BSI (1.12-micron pixels); 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Nano and micro SIM)
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IR remote that supports appliances from thousands of brands in India
- MIUI 8
- Available in 5 colors to choose from Green, Gold, Grey, Pink and Black.
Here are the unboxing and hands-on photos of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition [Click on the photo to enlarge]: