Xiaomi Redmi 4A is the latest budget king under Rs. 6000 and manage to gather huge response from Indian fans.
The wallet-friendly Redmi 4A houses attractive specs in this price range. Let’s see a comprehensive gaming review of Xiaomi Redmi 4A:
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi 4A:
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor Quad core
- Made out of a single piece of polycarbonate body
- Rich 5” HD display
- Super thin at just 8.5mm
- Full day battery life with 3120mAh battery
- Seamless performance with 2GB RAM
- No compromises with 16GB storage expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP primary camera with 5-element lens, f/2.2 aperture, HDR and real-time filters
- 5MP front camera with a fully revamped Beautify
- Dual SIM, dual standby [Nano and micro SIM]
- IR remote that supports appliances from thousands of brands
- Available in Gold, Dark Grey, and Rose Gold.
The specs suggest it’s quad-core snapdragon 425 processor coupled with Adreno 308 GPU.
It’s 2GB RAM with 16 ROM suggest that the device will be good for moderate gaming.
Here is the video showing comprehensive gaming review of Redmi 4A:
The video covers 3 HD games- dead trigger 2, Asphalt 8 with medium graphics, Asphalt 8 with heavy graphics and Nova 3.
There is also a temperature check after playing each and every game. Watch the above video and decide whether you should buy one or not!