Xiaomi mi 6 has officially launched in China today on April 19, 2017.
The device comes in two storage variants and in three color versions.
The official color variants of Xiaomi Mi 6 are Blue, Metallic Silver and Ceramic Black.
The Blue and Metallic Silver variants come with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage.
The premium Ceramic Black Mi 6 comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 6:
- Latest flagship Snapdragon 835 10nm processor and Adreno 540 GPU.
- 4/6GB RAM with 64GB and 128 GB internal storage.
- 15″ display, four-sided 3D glass.
- Under-glass fingerprint sensor at the front.
- Splash-resistant, with the SIM tray, also sealed against splashes.
- Dual camera set-up with a 12MP wide angle+12MP telephoto camera that allows 2x lossless zoom.
- 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations and dual speaker set-up.
Now let’s see the beautiful, sleek and elegant official photos of Xiaomi Mi 6.
Here are the official photos of Xiaomi Mi 6 Blue Edition[click on the photo to enlarge]:
Here are the official photos of Xiaomi Mi 6 Metallic Silver Edition[click on the photo to enlarge]::
Here are the official photos of Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Black Edition[click on the photo to enlarge]::